National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
Quick links: Enrollment Accreditation & Recognition Recommended Ukrainian Universities Listing Standards Host Cities
VNMU in numbers
6050 Students attending.
424 Ph.D. holders among staff.
100 Professors among staff.
Available medium of instruction
-Faculty of Medicine No.1
-Faculty of Medicine No.2
-Faculty of Dentistry
-Faculty of Pharmacy
-Faculty of Post-Graduate Studies
Preparatory course (one year):
- $1600 Russian language.
With Russian language as medium of instruction:
- $3500 per year for General Medicine.
- $3900 per year for Dentistry.
- $3300 per year for Pharmacy.
- $2600 per year for Pharmacy by correspondence.
With English language as medium of instruction:
- $4400 per year for General medicine.
- $4600 per year for Dentistry.
- $3600 per year for Pharmacy.
International technical and scientific-pedagogical cooperation (previous & current)
-Russian State Medical University
-Scientific-Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics
-Institute of Pharmacology
-Minsk State Medical Institute
-Azerbaijan Medical University
*Contact us to confirm the current fees.